For Spanish II, students are responsible for checking the blog and posting a comment by Friday at 7:30am to receive credit. Students are more than welcome to post their comment at any time and come back to the blog to respond to any comments that other students have written.
To use the blog, you must agree to the following statements.
- I will be mature and respectful when commenting.
- I will not use any curse words or inappropriate language.
- I will not use chat/texting language.
- I will try to spell everything correctly (in English and Spanish).
- I will not use my full name, or the name of my classmates.
- I will not plagiarize.
I recognize that breaking any of these rules could lead to any of the following consequences depending on severity and repetition:
- Comments will not be posted and points will not be received
- Referral to the school administration
- Comments should be 3-5 sentences in length (potentially more, but not less!)
- Write meaningful comments that add to the conversation.
- Respond to others thoughtfully and respectfully.
- Read the comments posted before and after yours.
- Model good spelling and grammar.